Thursday, September 30, 2010

el 30 de septiembre - Canción - No tengo dinero

No tengo dinero
     Kumbia Kings





(the following translation is mine)


Voy por la calle de la mano
     I'm going by the street hand in hand
platicando con mi amor
     chatting with my 'love'
Y voy recordando cosas serias
      and I'm going by remembering serious things
que me pueden suceder
     that can happen to me

Pues ya me preguntan
      'Cuz they already ask me

Que hasta cuando nos iremos a casar
      when are we going to get married
Y yo le contesto que soy pobre
      and I answer that I'm poor
que me tienen que esperar 
    and that they'll have to wait


No tengo dinero ni nada que dar
     I'm going by the street hand in hand
Lo único que tengo es amor para amar
     The only thing I have is love to love with
Si así tú me quieres te puedo querer
      If you love me knowing that I can love you
Pero si no puedes ni modo que hacer
     but if you can't, oh well, there's not much I can do

[rap]…  Baila, baila, baila

yo sé que a mi lado
      I know that at my side
tú te sientes pero mucho muy feliz
      you feel so incredibly happy
y sé que al decirte
      and I know that when I tell you
que soy pobre no vuelves a sonreír
      that I'm poor you won't smile again
qué va, qué va, qué va, qué va
     what nonsense! what nonsense! what nonsense! what nonsense!

yo quisiera tener todo
      I'd like to have it all
y ponerlo a tus pies
      and put it at your feet
pero yo nací pobre
      but I was born poor
y es por eso que no me puedes querer
      and that's why you can't love me

/ No tengo dinero… /

[rap]… ow, ow,ow

/ No tengo dinero… /

No comments:

Post a Comment